Friday, January 27, 2012

Where's winter

I can't remember the last time it was this warm in late January.  I want to go snowbaording and snowshoeing and sledding with my wife and son.  I'm not sure if I believe in the whole "Global Warming" phenomena but this is starting to get to me.  Lets list the good things about cold weather:

1. Good for sleeping
2. Copious amounts of Hot cocoa readily available
3. Hide the extra 15lbs you put on during the holidays
4. Snuggling with the one you love by the fire
5. Did I mention the Hot Cocoa

Anyway..hopefully it will be getting colder in the next few weeks because I have a frozen lake I am going to be jumping in on Feb. 11th

all for now............B

2 comments:

  1. WOOT yea i'm not used to the lack of the bitter cold..It's like winter hiccups! below zero today, 40 tomorrow..hello can u say STOP MAKING ME SICK! lol.. Keep writing i'll keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold is a great incentive to work out, especially if you're shoveling snow!

    And for me, the weather here on Long Island is reminiscent of Octobers in upstate, when I would run track after school. Good memories. Yeah, add that one to the list: good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete